Wednesday, March 20, 2013

{Published!!!}



Let's just say that I all but ran around
 the block yelling when I saw
our Spring Tea Event at
Cheesecake Therapy printed on
the Events page for the
 March/April issue of the
beautiful Tea Time Magazine!

Tea Time will print local events in the publication when submitted so I figured - why not?  Well, that was one of the best decisions I had ever made.  We filled up our March Tea at CT within one day & opened a 2nd seating that filled up the following day.  We had so many responses to a local tea in Olde Town Arvada that we are almost 100% booked for our April tea!  Such an exciting time for us!

Thank you for all of your support! 
My dream is starting to really feel like a reality -
 now to try & find a store front in the right spot!

Every Olde Town needs a tea room & So Lovely is the one {I really really really hope!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...